12V Battery flat eTSI

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
Canning Town
Today in the morning my Seat 1.5 eTSI wouldn't started. Pushed the start button and car we're doing silly thing. But wouldn't start. I checked the battery with voltmeter the voltage showed just 11V. Obviously the car was fine on Friday when park in the garage. It seems to me there we're some overnight drain or otherwise i can't explain that. Rang the breakdown cover to only find out my garage wouldn't extend it when they have it for first service 🙈 pointless.I have to go and buy battery jump starter from NOCO (thanks god for this) and that worked like magic.
Make me wonder what to expect next the car coming to end of the manufacturer warranty in July. Anyone had similar experience?
I wouldn't think after two years battery would gave up. Would definitely keep my battery jump pack with me just in case. I will book the car for some battery check if that would discover any issues. Definitely something strange especially when the car is parked in the garage temperature always above 4 degree.

Last edited:

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
Canning Town
Out of curiosity i have run a full scan on the car to only found out there is 104 errors recorded afterwards 😂😂 🤡🎪

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.