• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Aug 22, 2026
1
0
First post on here, but I've installed a front mount intercooler kit on my Mk1 leon fr pd150. I have the cupra bumper on it and it seems like I won't be able to use the main anchor points at the foglights as these will seemingly have to be cut off. Anyone have any ideas on other ways to properly secure the bumper down?? Photo I took is from the drivers side. The passenger side has a bit more room but still less than ideal to run the original torx bolt in to secure it down.

Thanks 👌
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1130359130.jpg
    Snapchat-1130359130.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 67
  • Snapchat-994341044.jpg
    Snapchat-994341044.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 67
Not sure if this will help you, but I’ll attach a picture showing how my brother did it. I think it should be fine even if you’re missing one of the bumper mounting points. I crashed this car and the bumper didn’t even fall off 😂



1.jpg