17" or 18" 5 stud alloy wheels

1835harri

The legend
May 21, 2007
Llanelli, SW Wales
im after some 17" or 18" 5 stud alloy wheels to fit my seat leon cupra.
I have the original 16" multispoke 5 stud alloy wheels which came off a 1.8 turbo cupra. I am able to swap these for the new alloys as i am slightly short of cash, however might be able to find the cash if the right wheels come along. Please help me ! ! !

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
What do you want help with, finding someone to swao your wheels with or finding wheels that suit your car or finding wheels that fit your car, are they the fan style ones?

1835harri

The legend
May 21, 2007
Llanelli, SW Wales
both really. i need some new alloys but am not the richest man at the moment - - - child on the way (doh) need to find a set of alloys to possible swap with

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Just keep an eye out looking for someone putting a car back to standard to sell or getting rid of another set, RobDon is selling a set of 18's, think he want bout 500, but they are brand spankin new well less than couple of hundered miles!

whats your budget anyway?

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
If your budget is £300, keep an eye on eBay and go for 17's. Just bear in mind you may need new tyres on top of that price.

The best advice I can give you though is if you're on a budget, don't buy something just for the sake of it. Cheap, crappy wheels will ruin the look of your car instantly. It would look better standard. So if you can't afford to get something you really want, stick with what you have and put the money to better use elsewhere.

But... keep an eye on this forum's For Sale section and eBay to see if any bargains come up.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.