18" Wheels on LEON

Jolly

LCR lover
Dec 31, 2004
Reading
How can you say that - Black with Red Lip - is the bomb!!!

These turn me on..... lol

BBS LM's

Fingerlickingly delicious!!

2kjwcm.jpg

Getting my opinion in a little late on this but i totally agree! [B)] id get some myself some if i could afford it!!

tripdiesel

Leon Cupra R 225
Mar 21, 2009
Isle of Wight
Mk1 Wheels Library

Can anyone with non standard wheels or colour combinations please post a picture up, ive done a search and there doesnt seem to be a thread which contains some decent pictures for comparison.

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
Getting my opinion in a little late on this but i totally agree! [B)] id get some myself some if i could afford it!!

Would these fit on an LCR 19inch ?

looking for some replicas of these, normal price is 3499EUR , replicas are 900EUR

tintintin

Sorry mate, afraid they've none left.

I get a pm just about every bleedin day from someone else trying to find these wheels!

You could always get the genuine audi jobbies?

Sorry I can't be more help. :shrug:

Hey no probs im in the trade & still cant get any anywhere, so thumbs up for awesome wheels mate, i have found one rep set but theyre not quite as good a replica as id like.

tintintin

Thanks for the compliment, I'm sure you'll get some eventually. God speed my good man!

I've managed to find a set at last after at least 25 phone calls :D but wondered what size tyres & off set are on yours? Sorry to be so cheeky & ask just yours sits so nicely. Oh & how much did you drop your by?

Many thanks in advance

EmDee

Omnishambolic
I've managed to find a set at last after at least 25 phone calls :D but wondered what size tyres & off set are on yours? Sorry to be so cheeky & ask just yours sits so nicely. Oh & how much did you drop your by?

Many thanks in advance

yeah i've got 225/40/18s on mine, wheels're ET35 with 15mm spacers up front 20's in back

lowered about 30mm from std LCR

word of warning - if you ever carry anyone in your back seats they will rub. I am thinking of going with 215s for my next tyres and maybe getting some camber shims to stop the rubbage as I dont wanna roll the arches.

By the way kewe tolly looks spot on

tintintin

Thanks Emdee hopefully mine will arrive today so i can start getting on with the mods that need to be done on it & theres abit of a list lol & then its on the road.

I ordered 225/40/18 for mine as didnt want to make the ride too harsh, thanks for the info & sorry if it seems im doing the easy option by copying your wheel choice but in my eyes yours looks just about perfect in every way.

Will hopefully get some pics on here of mine once im past the newbie stage :bleh:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members