19" Rims and Brembo's

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
I've noticed in some brochures for the Ateca they show Brembo equipped cars with 19" rims. I'd like to get a compatible set (my "Limited Edition" Cupra runs 20" rims as standard) to use as winter wheels, as I don't like the idea of a technician swapping my tyres twice a year with the associated risk of rim damage., not to mention the £50 a time to do it
So, anyne got 19" rims and Brembo's? If yes, do you know the width (I'm assuming 8") and offset? And if there's a VAG part number that would be great :D

TIA

Richard

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
I've previously enquired about finding a set of the 19" copper alloys, to no avail. I'm only about 1/2 way through my original tyres so it's still not ugent, but I would like a summer/winter set going forwards. If you find out how/where to get some, please let me know!

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
Well, on Saturday I went and picked up some 19” Audi Q5 8j ET39 rims to use as winter wheels that I won on eBay for £180. I can confirm that they fit comfortably over the Brembo brakes, and actually give more clearance (about 5mm) over the face of the callipers. So over the summer I’ll be “refurbishing” them to the best of my ability and spraying them gloss black. Only issue is getting a Cupra centre cap to fit them - they’re 66.5mm centre bore instead of the Cupra 57.1, and I’ll be using spigot rings.

Reactions: jcbmally