19inch RS6's on my Leon

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Very nice... just needs lowering, coz its abit "aye be ma tractor" at that height... but good start without a doubt for 19"s!

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Pats right, you really have to be careful with the TDI on lowering, I'm lucky on the sump thing as not many speed bumps where i drive... as mines lowered to the deck almost, only 15mm from the tyre to the arch... but i have 19"s also...
the secret to lowering that hard is coilovers.... that way the rim never touches the arch while throwing it around, normal dampers would allow the wheel to hit the arch...

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Mine dropped 35mm and i'd say thats about the limit you can drop with skimming the sump. Seeing how low Slicks car is side by side I have know effing idea how he hasnt ripped it off lol!

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Mine dropped 35mm and i'd say thats about the limit you can drop with skimming the sump. Seeing how low Slicks car is side by side I have know effing idea how he hasnt ripped it off lol!

HA HA, i have had you all fooled, its actually a 20VT....:cartman:

No really, i dont know either... its just i REALLY REALLY careful on bumps.... in essex not many bumps, just alot of straight dual carriage way and roundabouts... heaven for my leon!! :funk:

Which reminds me, need to get the Diesel geek skid pan.... group buy anyone... lol