2.0 16v pic request

kev106

alright guys, just looking for engine bay pics of ur 2.0 16v's.
Cheers

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
cupra008small2yh.jpg

:)

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
kev106 said:
cheers guys, there all great. will help out loads.

Kev its Calum aka WeeC from the Scottishvag forum and the lad whos 8v u were lookin at on sunday. Kepp us posted on how ur getin on with it:D

kev106

alright mate, did u get the problem with ur car sorted.
here's some pics from sat.
just about there-

almost1.jpg

almost2.jpg

Got it lined up, the wiring placed & started. engine & subframe will be bolted in & the wiring complete this week.
will get all the pipes etc complete on sat & hopefully started!

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Na aint got the car sorted - still cuttin out straight after getin it started. Goin try get another MAF to see if thats the problem. Still getin crappest mpg ever - thats another tenner done on 60miles! (on motorway as well!!!). Hopefully going take it into AVA tuning best to airport and get them have a look at it - need a diagnostics check also to see why emissions are to high for MOT (but i think above asnwers that lol)
Good little garage you got there - and also good to see a can of bru helpin ya along lol!

kev106

well i hope u get it sorted mate, i'll be working on it this weekend with my mates. ur welcome to come down to ayr to have a look. but dont know how much that'll cost u in petrol lol. sorry.

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
kev106 said:
well i hope u get it sorted mate, i'll be working on it this weekend with my mates. ur welcome to come down to ayr to have a look. but dont know how much that'll cost u in petrol lol. sorry.

Cars apparently sorted now - bruv took it in to get looked at and was a MAF problem. Its also producin near enough 130bhp at the flywheel which quite chuffed at to:D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.