20" alloy wheels, is it possible

nak

May 13, 2006
The kit is a neo design kit from Poland, i believe there is still a place in London that still deals with this kit, the last time i went onto the neo-design website, i could not find the kit for the toledo, if your still interested in the kit Jase, let us know, see if i can track one down for you, the reason for the 20 inch rims was, once bodykit was on the car and all sprayed up, i was going to lower it with coilovers on the 18's i had on, but the kit was bit close to speed humps and kerb, so the idea was to fill the wheel arch with a bigger wheel and make more clearance for bodykit, otherwise would of stuck with my 18's, but so be it, plus i bought the wheels second hand and got them for a good price, i can appreciate it is not to everyones taste, but most of the feedback is good, such is life, plus it is to my taste and alot of others out there :bleh: thanks for support Jamie but as you can see there was abit of logic behind the 20's aswell, can you see djho race

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
i reckon 19's are as big as i would ever like to go, but if nak wants 20's then fair play.

Agreed. I actually hate the 18's on my MK2 Leon Cupra as the ride is crashy with the narrow tyres, there is no say as to when the tyres are gonna let go and the wheels are too easily damaged by kerbs in the event of a slight connection. I loved the OEM 16's on my 1.8T :)

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
just looking at the pictures again mate, i'm not a big fan of the toledo, mainly because of the bodykit options but the guy with the red one with the cupra r front bumper on and now yours are making me change my mind, that bodykit is the b***ocks and i absolutely love those wheels, credit where it's due. very nice motor, put more pics up when it's all finished. give barnsley a pm and ask him about his 20's, he reckons they're fine.

nak

May 13, 2006
Wanted something diffrent and with bootspace, have a picture of the rear if you want to have alook at that, just go to threads i have started and look for Toledo with a Twist

Jase_Tolly_07

Definately Nak......feel free to pm me any details or contact info for that kit...I've seen a few for the Tolly but really have struggled to get the look I wanted. If you have any websites that show decent Tolly kits post 'em matey!

Jase

nak

May 13, 2006
Here's a site to look at Jase, bodykits are reasonably priced aswell, www.venodesign.com, been on the site for neodesign and although they have the Toledo 2 kit listed, when you try to bring the page up, nothing there.
You can pick up the kit from other sites, but over priced, just ripping people off, enjoy :funk:

Dodge84

Your Toledo is looking very nice. I like the neodesign bumper, but it does not fit very well. Good job.

@kewe
Nice car. I thought I'm the only one with this kind of Toledo.

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Your Toledo is looking very nice. I like the neodesign bumper, but it does not fit very well. Good job.

@kewe
Nice car. I thought I'm the only one with this kind of Toledo.

:p Cheers, I bought it of a guy on this forum and all the work was already done. These extra bits really do make a difference to the cars overall looks.

nak

May 13, 2006
The guys that done the job of fitting the kit and painting it up had alot of experience in fitting kits, did come across some minor obstacles, but where so experienced in fitting body kits, with minor adjustments, made a real good job of it, told me, that the kit was not bad at all, compared to others they have fitted, thanks to the guys at M.B.R. BODY MOD'S, who really did put time and effort in, to get it all right, not like others who will bodge the kit on and take your money.
Really did make the right choice, in giving these guys the job.
Oh by the way, let me just compliment you on your modded up Toledo's, i would say your preference is more rounded, where mine is more square, LOL[B)]

Last edited: