2000 Cupra Cd Changer

rcurnow

hi peeps just picked up my first seat ibiza, its a 2000 x reg cupra, this is a silly question, but did they all come with cd changers cause i cant find it at all!! how easy is it to install one, and i imagine its imposible to changed the dash set up to include a cd headunit??? any info would be much appreciated. rich

Cupra Ben

Jan 26, 2007
Very easy to fit a changer! The cable should already be installed. Have a look in the boot on the left hand side maybe behind the side panel or under the carpet.

nev

Mar 27, 2007
Southampton
how much were you looking for, for the changer?

As i don't have a changer either (or a cupra for that matter) but do have the lead in the boot is it a case of just connecting one up?

NowGottaIbizaMk5

Feb 5, 2005
Beverley
Almost nev - my Sony T69 cdchanger connects to a lead and connection box which then connects to the wires in the boot. Methinks that I had a Connects2 box to convert it to the Ibiza connections. It is available without the connects2 box for £25 plus postage .. it's a spare one that I don't need now and its sitting around in the bedroom doing nowt..

nev

Mar 27, 2007
Southampton
nice one cheers pal

i will give them a call tomorow to make sure that it will do the job, and then get back to you on the changer.

have you got an email or something i can contact you on?