2017 Facelift Leon - Total System Failure

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
That's really good to hear. Well done Caffyns. may make me want to go over there for service.

Bubbs

Jul 18, 2013
After all that, would you buy another SEAT. Things break, it's how they are managed that makes the difference.

Most certainly :)

It's definitely more about how it gets handled - which is purely down to who you end up dealing with. People make the difference there for sure.

I used to use Westerham Garage (near, umm, Westerham) up until they left the dealer network. Been going to Caffyns for 5 years for aftersales stuff and they've been great. Far cry from two other (both now defunct) places near Crawley. ;)

Bubbs

Jul 18, 2013
Glad it’s been resolved and great service from the dealer.
I do get the impression that SEAT are hot on dealer service these days. Particularly customer feedback - this seems to be having a good effect from a customer point of view. There's been a definite improvement over the time I've had SEAT vehicles, and that can only come from stronger scrutiny of the service people receive.

I don't know if they get penalised for poor feedback, but it's possible I guess.

Definitely no poor feedback for this dealer from me though! :D

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
A new woman took over at board level in the uk with a brief to improve customer service. I had occasion to contact her. I had a call back the next day from her deputy. Matter resolved. This was about a bumper that Brighton seat destroyed.

They too are now defunct. You can read about it on one of my earlier posts.

Actually COPTHORNE SEAT WERE TAKEN OVER BY THE JCB group and I have found them to be excellent

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Really pleased it's all fixed and as you say great customer service.

i must say that with the exception of Frosts SEAT (now lost the franchise) I have had excellent service from the 2 Dealerships that I have used Robinson's and Lifestyle (now Hendy).