20mm Spacers MK4 Ibiza 1.9 Sport

PH1L NI

Agnew SEAT
Jan 6, 2009
Northern Ireland
www.modmedia.co.uk
I have a 2007 1.9 TDi Sport Ibiza with standard 16inch 'sport' rims, currently lowered to the bottom on coilovers... Now the wheels sit under the arches quite a bit and it looks crap, just wondering would this kit be okay on my car

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vw-20mm-hubce...4398fed5d1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_1915wt_818

Or does anyone know of any better ones. Also, is 20mm all round a good idea, or is it better with 20mm in the back and maybe 10/15mm on the front?

Finally, if anyone has any before and after pictures of their ibizas (on coilovers?) where they've fitted spacers, could I have a linky please? :)

Thanks,
Phil.

PH1L NI

Agnew SEAT
Jan 6, 2009
Northern Ireland
www.modmedia.co.uk
Hottuning/Ta Technix.

NEVER, EVER EVER again.

Was going to go for a nice decent set, then my brothers FK's back two shocks snapped in two!

So back to standard suspension for me, and if I get a refund of this ebay seller then I'll just spend it elsewhere.

techathy

^^ my name, my thought >>
Jul 9, 2009
Cambridge
The FR & Cupra suspension is at the level of the cheaper 'sports suspension' you'll find for most cars. This results in using decent dampers/shock absorbers which have the right damping rates for the springs, despite the higher poundage, actually improves the ride quality.

PH1L NI

Agnew SEAT
Jan 6, 2009
Northern Ireland
www.modmedia.co.uk
Well, I would avoid cheapo eBay ones, they need to be modified before they even fit! Ask Philsip from here what a pain I'm the ass they are lol. Buy some decent ones please! if ure in ballymena anytime before I take mine out (which actually might be tonight lol) give me a shout and I'll let yo see how shoddy they are and give you a sail in the car to hear the noises. It'll put you right off them.

Arnoldo

Diesel Fr :D
Mar 22, 2009
N.Ireland
M8 has them in his car. I have heard the knocking issues as well. They are pretty shite these ibizas when it comes to faults lol. My polo 6n2 had minor noises but thats only when I was cornering hard :p

Do the likes of FK eliminate these noises at all?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise