3 inch maf sensor

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
just bought the forge turbo inlet pipe from gti internation paid £90 which i thought was quite good.

Anyway i was wondering where i can get a 3 inch maf sensor from.

also is it possible to put my old sensor in a new houseing because its only 6months oldthen i can just buy a broken one fromm somewhere

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
Anless you are going big turbo i.e 300bhp you can't run a 3" housing because it will read the wrong air flow for your map.
But to answer your quetion try a audi or VW dealer i think it's £26 for one with out sensor then you can put yours in But only of you have a remap and are running BT.

I may be wrong, if so I'm sure some one will tell me.

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
ok so i best get a reducer for my intake pipe then if i do decide to go for the big turbo the option is there. i thought i read somewhere that there was no point geting the tip if you did not get a 3inch maf sensor. must of read it wrong so its a deff no with the mods im running listed in sig

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
Or you have been sold a Leon cupra or Audi s3 TIP which is 3", as philw says the ibiza one is 70mm (2.5")
Have a look on ebay or the forge website and compare yours to the pics on there and see were the pipes are compare to yours and work out what you have then let us know.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members