300bhp Cupra sold - new car for 2008

Casper

swoooooooosh
Jul 7, 2005
ls5MuyfceP7vHmuQ.jpg

rCaugQxxILx24zRr.jpg

Haven't been so much on this forum lately but would still like to thank Bill Badger (and others) for all the help when i had the cupra.

Cheers and a happy 2008 :)

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2007
West Of London
If you can get a ride or the keys to one for an hour or so, I would highly recommend it. Will bring on a cheesy grin when you are driving.

Paulycupra

I love these cars sooo quick and wicked handling.. Much love for the EVO!!!!

Casper

swoooooooosh
Jul 7, 2005
It's a Evo 9 with 5 miles on the odometer :)
But the cupra was still a very nice car for the price and low on petrol and other costs. Hope the transmission holds up better than cupra one though :doh:ž

Cheers

Casper

swoooooooosh
Jul 7, 2005
I am expecting around 200 miles per tank, but we'll see how that goes:D
My cupra was pretty quick - i am sure it was a lot quicker than a standard evo 9, but it's all about bends ;)

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
beautiful car! but keep it serviced... a friend had one that was getting on a bit and the gizmos that keep it planted on the bends failed and the car hugged a lamp post.. 28mph impact... cuts and bruises..
technology is great when it works:)

stunning example tho mate... enjoy the traction!

Casper

swoooooooosh
Jul 7, 2005
I was getting fed up with lack of traction - fwd cars are very limited, around 300 hp is the limit imho even with lsd and semislicks. The good thing about evo 9 is, easily obtainable 400/400 with little mods : exhaust&intake, ecu remap, boost controller, fuel pump. Keeping stock for at lest 10k miles though. And Yes, it's a left hand drive, since i am from europe :)

shazzie

had one of those they are great cars,had to sell cuz of mrs nagging,nice car and the best colour.bet it puts a big smile on your face.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.