40k Service checklist and cambelt

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Just coming up to my 40k service in the next month or so. So i want to get all the bits ready a few weeks before hand. Just need to know if i have everything i need. I would like to uprate the plugs so im going to go for the denso ones... is there anything else that can be uprated while im splashed out on service parts.

So far i can think off.

Denso plugs I22`s? if thats correct
Seat fuel filter
Seat oil filter
synta gold oil
pollen filter?
Seat Coolent/anti freeze
Gear box fluid?

im going to order my cambelt kit from GSF or the likes do i need to ask for the tensiors or do do they come in the kit?

obviously the water pump aswell i read somewhere they had stopped doing the metel imprepellor? True?

So if anybody could add any bits ive missed that would be great. Also a place where i could get all of it in the bulk apart from the seat parts.

Cheers David.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Bump :shrug:, any help would be great as i need to start getting the bits together for my mech in the next couple of days.

Cheers.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
You dont have to get the cambelt done at 40k. I'd say thats pretty early and it will cost you a fortune.

Denso IK22's or PFR6Q's ftw.

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
my belt will be done at 40k intervals during my ownership. some VAG companies have said its advisable. i'd rather do it 20k early that do it 'as recommended' and face a hefty repair bill

Ricardo_Smooth