40mm too low......!

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
yeah you have to reach the biting point at the peak of the ramp then prod the throttle a bit to accelerate which lifts the nose up a fraction, tbh its the only way i can even get out of drive as theres a hump there :(

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Sisson said:
What tyres have you got on your 19's? did you have 17's or 18's before?

Think they are 225/35/19's and basically when you put them against my old FR wheels which where 17"s with 45 profiles they came up basically the same size even worked on 20"s with 30 profiles, but i didnt like the idea of being shook to pieces in my car every time i rolled over a pebble in the road... :lol:

hop2manual42

my ibiza is -130mm now. sat on its arse. looks, sweet and drives sweet. hit loads of potholes and no problems whatsoever. :)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
I wondered why I got an email notification about this thread.... There was me thinking this was a recent thread in the ibiza forum... and it turns out to be a very old one in the Leon forum! lol

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
haha, i scrap all the time in the leon, must run it at about -60mm at least! always forget to use the air ride! the splitter is there as a warning your scrapping lol! when its half worn away you buy a new one!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.