6 Point roll cage fitting

ryderf3

Aug 13, 2007
Hi guys,

Im currently preparing a rally 2.016v. I have a 6point sparco cage and was wondering if anyone else has the same cage or a 6 point cage generally and if they could post pics of the cage feet as me and a mate who is fixing it for me are struggling to work out exactly which plates go where.

Thanks in advance.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
it's not that hard - it'll only fit 1 way

main.php

main.php

main.php

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
I've got an ex rockingham 6 point cage in mine. To fit mine the garage needed to weld plates to the floor, rear bench and build out a flat surface from the rear suspension turrets. Attached is a piccie from a while ago - difficult to see as everything is white but hopefully you get the idea.
DSCF0192.jpg

ryderf3

Aug 13, 2007
Thanks for the pics guys, my feet look like they dont quite fit the same but I will get there in the end.

ryderf3

Aug 13, 2007
I had seperate feet sent aswell as the ones that form part of the cage, One is an L shape and cant work out where that one goes, I think it needs to be boxed the same as your rear wheel arch point however its not in exactly the same place as the cage foot drops closer to the rear seat and further across the arch.

Hope that makes sense :headhurt:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.