A £4000 mod for my LCR!

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
you have to question why your paying 4 g's for a number plate, is it because the demand for that plate is so high? i dont think so, its because someone has decided that is what it is worth. if that plate was sold on ebay i can almost guarantee it would get nowehere near 4k.

plus just think what else you could do with that???? you could go big turbo with that!!!!

Last edited:

mattpark

Full Fat Member
Jan 25, 2007
www.matthewpark.co.uk
:whistle:

Do you own a square watermelon per chance? :(

Personally, I would rather have had:

nearly half a million fizzy cola bottles.
a fat turbo and FMIC combo bolted to my LCR.
a 2 week 5* deluxe holiday in the Maldives for me and the woman.
or... a Battenberg cake the size my house.

:drool:

chughes163

Jul 1, 2007
Oxford, UK
God that seems expensive! but each to their own :) if it makes you happy, go with it! I would personally have bought a second fun car to mess around with

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
£4000 !!!!!! :headhurt:

you have to be joking right!

hyrid package and various extra bits (que RASHCUPRA;)) would have put an unmoveable grin on your face forever!
how is that a bad way to spend £4k :confused:

in a couple of weeks, who will want to hear about a personalized reg number :shrug:

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
God that seems expensive! but each to their own :) if it makes you happy, go with it! I would personally have bought a second fun car to mess around with

hmmm thats a good point. for 4k you could trade in the lcr for a 1.4 diesel lupo (for commuting) and a nice caterham or something for weekends!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
If you're not interested in performance it could be assumed that you use the car for commuting and not performance thrills? If so, that £4k could have been spent on Pioneers new hard disc based double-din, DVD, Bluetooth phone and navigation setup.... some decent speakers.... Koni FSD dampers for improved ride and a few other goodies too.