Feb 11, 2007
Fife
1661527862071.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: jcbmally and Rich.T

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
After several visits to the doctors and dozens of scans and blood tests, the doctor called me in for a consultation.

"Well" he said " we have the results of all your tests and we have some good news for you"

"Great." I said "So what is it?"

"Well, you're going to have a new disease named after you"

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
A wife calls her husband into their son's room. She says, "Look what I found under Johnny's bed!" as she points to a suitcase filled with whips, paddles, canes, and cat–o'–nine–tails of every size, color, and material. "What are we going to do with him?" she asks. The father looks at the suitcase, looks at his son, and looks at his wife. He says, "Whatever we do we shouldn't spank him."

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Rishi phones home.

R: Mum, I've got a new job. I'm the new Prime Minister.

M: Well done son. But couldn't you have got a more respectable job like doctor, estate agent or rent boy?

Reactions: Rich.T

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Just came back from a holiday in Thailand and I came so close to shagging a ladyboy.

She looked like a lady, talked like a lady, walked like a lady and kissed like a lady.

It was only when she drove me back to her place and reversed the car into the garage first time I thought to myself 'hang on a ******* minute.....'