A few more things done ...

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Apologies for the shocking iPhone pics but today I had my alloys powder coated gloss black to go with my newly painted red calipers and the fitting of the aero kit dual exhaust.

349262ff-1.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

41d3d179.jpg

Just waiting for some black S centre caps and it's sorted!

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
nice stuff! i have black alloys on mine too :D

did u cut the holes for the exhaust or can you get the black section from the aero kit so the exhaust fits in the holes without having to get the whole bumper? if you see what i mean....

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
The dealer cut and fitted the exhaust. Fits really nice. They told me they just made a template of the other side then cut it!

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Like to twin exhaust Moley, it really suits the standard Cupra bumper. Have you taken you Cup Spoiler off?

P.s. The wheels also look good in gloss back. Have you ever thought about the Aero rear spoiler & skirts. I think my car would look naked without them.

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs

Well it's not my car so I only planned to buy fuel when I got it! I was also due to change it in September but now have to keep it until next September so just fancied a few mods to keep the boredom at bay

The plan is to sell the exhaust and wheels when I come to change it

Not keen on the OEM spoiler has it seems a bit dis jointed when fitted, and doesn't seem to follow the smooth lines of the car. The skirts look great but aren't easy to prize off and sell later!

Regards the cup spoiler White Lady will probably have it on his car by now

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
I was going to get my 18's done gloss black but now I'm thinking they look too dark :think: or maybe it's the poor quality pics :think:

Why not go Anthracite, I'm sure there someone who has done their OEM wheels in a similar colour to BBS CK's.

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I was going to get my 18's done gloss black but now I'm thinking they look too dark :think: or maybe it's the poor quality pics :think:

Who would of thought black being dark :p

Seriously though I will take some later with a proper camera and you can decide from those

Throbbs

Your Motor looks great with the black wheels

Can you tell me where your getting the black center caps from, as I am after a set as well.

Thanks

James

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
oh right they just cut it i see.... does anyone know if the black centre section where the rear no. plate is can be bought with the holes already in place? or do you have to buy the whole rear aero bumper...

Luvs me Cupra

Apologies for the shocking iPhone pics but today I had my alloys powder coated gloss black to go with my newly painted red calipers and the fitting of the aero kit dual exhaust.

Just waiting for some black S centre caps and it's sorted!

I have matt black alloys on mine but they have Audi hub cups, I have kept them on as they are black as I didnt want to put silver S on them. WHere did you get you black ones from and how much?

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
The standard FR/Cupra bumper insert is about £22 pound which cut then be cut and then fitted to the bumper

dont know if you understood my question... or if i understood your answer....lol

the aero kit rear bumper has the dual outlet holes already on it...can that bit (bit on ur car that was cut for the other exhaust) not be bought seperatly...and fitted to the standard rear bumper i have?

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
dont know if you understood my question... or if i understood your answer....lol

the aero kit rear bumper has the dual outlet holes already on it...can that bit (bit on ur car that was cut for the other exhaust) not be bought seperatly...and fitted to the standard rear bumper i have?

Do you mean the Aero Kit bumper ? If so I would imagine so, if you meant the FR/Cupra then you can't buy it cut both sides

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members