A6 LED rearlight style

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
add some shielding above em to stop the upper lamp reflecting the light will help and if you are going for it try and keep as close to 5w light as you can, although some newer cars i swear are higher than that

don't wanna go too bright or you'll blur the brake lamp efficency

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
Sh*t man that is AMAZING, anyone know who the owner is? Would love to get it out of him how he done them. Cant be that hard really but if i was to do them i'd want them exactly like that. Kongena do you know this guy?

kongenafKbh

Sh*t man that is AMAZING, anyone know who the owner is? Would love to get it out of him how he done them. Cant be that hard really but if i was to do them i'd want them exactly like that. Kongena do you know this guy?

¨No dont know him, he is an italian guy, but he should have done the lights in 2006, i put up some more pics later

kongenafKbh

ok this how he did it.

pcbfari1.jpg

faroled3.jpg

stopverniciato.jpg

stop1.jpg

stop2.jpg

pcbfari2.jpg

please change the Red x to t
cant post pics yet im still a newwbie :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

kongenafKbh

thx LEE69 :funk:

sunilbass nice!! just need to get hold of those boards!!
You have to make them yourself.

Just found out that the italian guy is maybe a member on here
but he havent been on here for a couple a years
This is his name MC20VT!! [B)]

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
ArtOir you are SOOO right there mate. There are virtually now aftermarket rear lights for the Mk1 Cupra and the the few that are available are SH*TE & TACKY and waaaaaayy to chavvy for a nice vag. This one however had me drooling. All day i bn tryna make enquiries and ive emailed pthe pics to people i kno to see how it can be done, there simply beautiful. And the rear spoiler he has compliments the lights really well, its a great look.

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
thx LEE69 :funk:

You have to make them yourself.

Just found out that the italian guy is maybe a member on here
but he havent been on here for a couple a years
This is his name MC20VT!! [B)]
Thanks for sharing buddy. U sure thats his username? I tried searching for him but nothing came up? wana get in touch with the dude, i'll pay him to make me that LED board and ship it across to me.

kongenafKbh

Thanks for sharing buddy. U sure thats his username? I tried searching for him but nothing came up? wana get in touch with the dude, i'll pay him to make me that LED board and ship it across to me.

I think they are nice too, i have been thinking about rear light in that way and know i have found somebody who have done it and he have done it 2 years ago i think thats funny.

im not 100% sure that this is him but its the same name he uses see here hxxp://xxx.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=12946

Change the x

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
I think they are nice too, i have been thinking about rear light in that way and know i have found somebody who have done it and he have done it 2 years ago i think thats funny.

im not 100% sure that this is him but its the same name he uses see here hxxp://xxx.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=12946

Change the x
Have you found someone who can produce these boards? If so please let me know too, like i said id be willing to pay in order to get them. Cheers mate.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
"im not 100% sure that this is him but its the same name he uses see here hxxp://xxx.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=12946"

Last time he logged in was back in 2007 :lol: should be able to make the boards with parts from maplins..well i am going to try. ;)

Sep 29, 2008
Bradford
"im not 100% sure that this is him but its the same name he uses see here hxxp://xxx.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=12946"

Last time he logged in was back in 2007 :lol: should be able to make the boards with parts from maplins..well i am going to try. ;)

let us know how it goes, ireally interested in these ;) ;)

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
ATM I like the look of them too.

But my concern would be that they would be considered like "Lexus Lights" in a few months time when all the Corsa and Saxo boys have bought identical things off ebay :(

Trust me it's only a matter of time ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.