Adjusting steering weight

stephenSF

Jun 2, 2009
Has anyone actually done this? If so what settings were used? Also how much did they charge?
Thanks.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i know a few of the mk4 beeza boys have tried and tested 101 different combo's but i think your the 1st one mk2 Leon wise - sorry

steve01

Has anyone actually done this? If so what settings were used? Also how much did they charge?
Thanks.

I tried this it just made my steering really heavy it was already set to lightest as standard, so unless your steering is too light at the moment its not very useful

stephenSF

Jun 2, 2009
That was kind of my problem with it. It's not a massive problem, just felt it was a bit too light. Was thinking maybe I could get it a bit heavier. Maybe I'll get used to it.

steve01

If you got or can use VAG-com then its easy to do there is a tutorial on this site I would post the link but cant yet not made enough posts.

steve01

I was unable to adjust the steering weight on my car as it wouldn't read into channel 01 in module 44. Seems that the feature is only available on certain cars (possibly non-uk models only).

No mine is a uk model took a couple of attempts to get it to read the module but it works.

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
No it definately doesn't work on my car. I tried agen earlier and all i get is a message saying 'error channel 01 not available'. Very strange :confused:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise