advice please best place to get a set alloys from

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
looking for either 17"s or 18"s for my leon cupra
looked on ebay but dont really want to get a set of there. :cry:
i want a place what as a good selection of wheels do u guys know of any ;)

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
rochford are great people. quick delivery and cheap. mine came and the balancing weights were off though. so i phone dand they refunded me £30 for my troubles.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Don't be too afraid of using eBay. So long as the seller is genuine and you can arrange delivery or collection, you could land yourself a bargain.

Despite the crack squad of Nigerian scammers and general waste of space idiots on there... there are still some genuine sellers around :)

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
Don't be too afraid of using eBay. So long as the seller is genuine and you can arrange delivery or collection, you could land yourself a bargain.

Despite the crack squad of Nigerian scammers and general waste of space idiots on there... there are still some genuine sellers around :)

too true i have bought a fair few alloys from ebay. if its collection only then your fine, every person has been really nice so far :)

smiff

Jun 14, 2006
stoke on trent
I saw from another thread of yours your in leek you could try longton motor accesories (hot hatch corner) I got my mk5 gti reps for £625 they like cash so you can get a bit off:D

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
I saw from another thread of yours your in leek you could try longton motor accesories (hot hatch corner) I got my mk5 gti reps for £625 they like cash so you can get a bit off:D
I have been there m8 and the bloke i spoke to was a complete ****.:banned:
So he lost my custom i wanted a set of rs8 alloys but he would not let me try 1 against my car.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.