Aero front bumper, opinions on this

Al

Aug 29, 2005
lol, we may pinch your style and get the side skirts and spoiler.....for now, spread the cost alittle.

Not to mention the best look :D

28022009155.jpg

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Either do it properly, or dont do it at all :cartman:

Mines going into the bodyshop soon for some bits :clap:

Exactly - do it properly and avoid the nasty halfords bumpers - are you going for Cupra bumpers when the car goes in to the body shop? Would be unique with the OEM Cupra bumpers and central exhaust :)

Dan was telling me earlier about that. Sorry to hear about it lad. Hope it all ends up good :)

Poverty

Exactly - do it properly and avoid the nasty halfords bumpers - are you going for Cupra bumpers when the car goes in to the body shop? Would be unique with the OEM Cupra bumpers and central exhaust :)

Dan was telling me earlier about that. Sorry to hear about it lad. Hope it all ends up good :)

The worst bit was having to pay her 500 notes to avoid me getting stung later on even though I think she was to blame :cry:

But on the brightside Im gonna get my interior done, and might do the exterior and seats whilst im at it. :clap:

Have seen a white leon with btcc rear and std cupra front and it looked good. :whistle:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Does look really nice! How much did the kit cost in total if you dont mind me asking.?

I belive seremotors can do the whole kit with choice of tail pipes for around the 1k mark. Mine however came with the car as its a special adition . Not bad for only been 18 ey :)

As for the car i love the whole kit tbh.. I would have a cupra bumper but with my car it suits especially well (I think ) with the btcc . Not to mention you dont see half as many as the more common cupra bumper.. + People love the kit. Especially when im done with my carbon parts ;P

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Have seen a white leon with btcc rear and std cupra front and it looked good. :whistle:

I saw one in red - it looked ace. I did actually find the parts that make up the BTCC rear end once. Will need to look back.

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
I've tried but failed to see the sense in the skirts, they seem to lose their jacking point covers on a regular basis, and don't seem to offer any kind of aerodynamic advantage, they just add weight, I'd rather spend the money on stiffer ARB's, oh wait a mo, I have :D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I've tried but failed to see the sense in the skirts, they seem to lose their jacking point covers on a regular basis, and don't seem to offer any kind of aerodynamic advantage, they just add weight, I'd rather spend the money on stiffer ARB's, oh wait a mo, I have :D

The skirts don't weigh as much as that splitter you have though Bob ;)