After a few goodies :)

cupra r rick

got me Leon cupra r last saturday (210 model) n am after a few toys for her. I dont no much about them to be honest.

Am after the wastegate chatter?? i got an induction kit on it but its not greatly loud enough, what would be best dump valve to get???

Also after remapping it ive been looking at the Revo power/torque graphys n they seem to be the best??

All help would b most grateful :D

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
You won’t get much of a whooosh until you get her remaped and start running more boost. Best thing you can do is get her chipped and get an open cone air filter for the max sound.

I would get yourself a forge recirc valve as the stock bosch one has been known to split and as of yet no one can get the atmospheric ones to work (but apparently forge are developing one)

cupra r rick

cool il wait til get it chipped it see what how loud it is, ta. what else can i do to it nearer the 300bhp mark?? the chip will take it to 265 ish. anything else worth getting for it??

questions questions its like who wants be a millionaire :)

paul26982

from what i have read, to get the 300ish it sound like it starts getting expensive, like full system for 1k and not massive bhp, intercooler £700 etc, could have miss read lol

cupra r rick

aint about this weekend, thats a shame would have been good. cheers scotty ill be on the look out

ta peeps