Air Con pipe for Leon FR CR170

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Hery guys and gals!

I'm searching for the proper part number of one of the air con pipes in the air con system on the Leon FR CR170, my label on the original isn't in good condition so was working with half a part number, starts with 1** 82* 721 CA the * are what are missing due to scratches on the label from the looks of it another part to it under VWA says MFQF I believe? This pipe has a sensor plug that screws on to it if that helps?

So far the only part number I can find that seems to fit that plus looks correct from pictures is 1K0 820 721 CA. I've found a few that I am considering making a purchase of but when I checked the compatibility it stated that one of the ones in particular says it's from a Skoda Yeti Mk1 exactly same part number but states it isn't compatible with my car? Says "Trim Level: ELEGANCE TDI CR 170" from a 2010 model so I was under the impression that it would be a straight swap given that the part numbers look the same?

Thanks for the time reading and hopefully someone will be able to help put me on the right way! :)

--Lee

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
That part number looks correct. It matches up with the parts drawings that I can see.

This genuine VAG parts supplier has it listed for the Mk2 Leon CR 170.

Reactions: Israar

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Thanks Rusty2k! :)

I'll keep that website in mind really appreciate the reply matey, when I do order one (wont be for a little aha gotta save first) I'll get back to this and let you know how I get on! :)

When things get more grounded too I can hopefully get back to doing/updating the RR thread ?

--Lee

Number12

Dec 22, 2011
Portugal

Screenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: Israar

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Thanks Number12, that's a really nice link! :)

Come payday I'm ordering the part guys, I can get it for like £35~ brand new, won't be doing any fitting yet though as I'll need to get the refrigerant drained first :)

Again, thanks a bunch you two! :)

--Lee

Reactions: Number12
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members