Air con recharged.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
A/C not blowing so cold so got a mobile guy in, checked the system over all good so standard service needed, 8 year old car first time done, 104g removed so approx 20% gas left in system, fully recharged to 500g and air temp soon reaches 2’C, £75*cost(y).

*Did both cars, Honda takes 950g but took £150 for the two, bring on the sunnny days.

biminibob

Mar 27, 2022
A/C not blowing so cold so got a mobile guy in, checked the system over all good so standard service needed, 8 year old car first time done, 104g removed so approx 20% gas left in system, fully recharged to 500g and air temp soon reaches 2’C, £75*cost(y).

*Did both cars, Honda takes 950g but took £150 for the two, bring on the sunnny days.

Where was the mobile guy based, need to get mine done and want someone to check and service AirCon, not just regas it as the tyre companies around here seem to do.

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Where was the mobile guy based, need to get mine done and want someone to check and service AirCon, not just regas it as the tyre companies around here seem to do.
Nothing really to service. Just check it's still holding Aircon gas, and refill. If Aircon is not working it will need leak test and diagnosis of compressor.

Reactions: biminibob

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I’m in Fife in sunny? Scotland. Guy checked all parts of a/c for leaks before starting job rather than waste time and money if there was an obvious-to him- problem.

sorry, thought I’d posted this earlier but found comment sitting in box awaiting posting.:unsure:

Reactions: biminibob
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.