• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Hi,
I sold the spare wheel on Friday.. Sorry!
I still have loads of the other stuff for sale too! I am also open to offers on my custom sub enclosure!
 
I have had it nearly a week now... All i can say is wow, what a car! So smooth!

And quiet, I certainly noticed how quiet my B6 130 A4 avant sport was after getting my Tolly, just check whether is was subject to the recal relating to the plenum below the windscreen where the brake servo sits, water collected there in mine, got sucked into the servo result no brakes, I just couldn't push the pedal down at all and I happily bench press 120kg! Very disconcerting when it happens I'll tell you:-o problem was it cleared itself and nobody could find the problem, eventually a VW dealer found out the recall and got it sorted at an Audi dealer
 
I have had it nearly a week now... All i can say is wow, what a car! So smooth!

And quiet, I certainly noticed how quiet my B6 130 A4 avant sport was after getting my Tolly, just check whether is was subject to the recal relating to the plenum below the windscreen where the brake servo sits, water collected there in mine, got sucked into the servo result no brakes, I just couldn't push the pedal down at all and I happily bench press 120kg! Very disconcerting when it happens I'll tell you:-o problem was it cleared itself and nobody could find the problem, eventually a VW dealer found out the recall and got it sorted at an Audi dealer

Will get mine checked out, thanks :)