Altea with Mk5 Golf GTi wheels.

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
Just photoshopped an image of a Red Altea for a friend as he is thinking of getting some Mk5 Golf GTi wheels for it.
Those people who are running 18" wheels on Altea's, what offset and wheel width are you using please, also what size tyres?

Anyway here are the before and after pics of the image used:
Altea.jpg

AlteaBBSMonza.jpg

psjb

Hi peter0976, Seat sell 18" for the Altea which are 7.5 X 18 et51 studs 5x112, with 225/40/18

Hope this helps.

Phill

Last edited by a moderator:

aceman

May 6, 2002
West Yorkshire
Visit site
I was just going by the hidden rear door handles in the quarter light which the Leon has but now that I look at it closer it does look a little to high for a Leon but it definatly isn't a production Altea hence my original comment.

I agree with Tell, the upper wheels look far better.

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
I've got a set of those Monza II wheels on my mk5 (Diesel) Golf. They are the same offset and width as the SEAT equivalent. I always thought they look like they were styled with a SEAT in mind before the VW GTI designers hijacked them for the Golf, as they are very Alfa-ish.

Tell your friend that he should be very wary of replicas as they have polished faces that will corrode badly in crap weather, plus they are wider, heavier and have the wrong offset, so will stick out a bit too far in the arches.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members