Andys Glacier Blue Ibiza Tdi

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Got off my backside and dropped the alloys off today. Did it in college lunch normally 1 hour drive each way in 1 hour 30 there and back only a little late :lol: first time ive driven like a noob in a long time

Anyway there gona be about 3-4 weeks because of all these bank holidays and posh b@stard weddings etc. But they shpuld look boss when done

Bumper will have to wait a little longer now because of the wheels and I need to get my download ticket soon, so the car will have to wait :(

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Looks like you're going to beat me to the anthracite wheel refurb! In fact you just will. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing how your car progresses over time.

And I think we both need to go to the next decent North West meet. :)

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Looks like you're going to beat me to the anthracite wheel refurb! In fact you just will. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing how your car progresses over time.

And I think we both need to go to the next decent North West meet. :)

They will be (almost) twins when you they both have anthracite wheels on :happy:

Yeah been meaning to get to a meet for a while. There's so many ones coming up in the NW section.. they just need one big ass meet. No drinking either which makes ice breakers hard work ;)

Ordered a nice new wash mitt which should come tomorrow. The whole cast of bugs life is splattered on the front of my car after the drive to Handforth tesco. Didn't manage to see your car today the road was heaving so didnt want to be gazing over :(

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Plan for tomorrow: clean and wax
IMAG0164.jpg

hate dirty squishy flies even more than grit in the winter. Windscreen has thousands of white blobs that wont come off just with spraying and wipers en all :(

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Wildlife is a horrible thing sometimes! :lol:

I washed mine two days ago, today I returned to it after work and some fat arsed whopper of a bird had taken a royal dump all over the passenger side rear quarter and bootlid. :cry:

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Wildlife is a horrible thing sometimes! :lol:

I washed mine two days ago, today I returned to it after work and some fat arsed whopper of a bird had taken a royal dump all over the passenger side rear quarter and bootlid. :cry:

Always the way isnt it mate. They wait till they see you clean it then go for a tripple pointer by going on at least 3 different panels / windows :doh:

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
May as well let the goose on the loose. Copied chief kris (rude not to mention !)

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

Know loads of people do it these days etcetc but wanted to brighten up the interior until I can afford to get some nice seats then I will go for the classy look ;)

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
like it mate!!!

Cheers mate, brightens things up

Got a letter through today from the insurance saying because im such a god damn good driver there refunding £150. So my insurance is £950. :D:D So glad its below £1000 (Just).

Joking aside that covers the alloy refurb. Need to ring them actually they have been there over 3 weeks now

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Cheers mate, brightens things up

Got a letter through today from the insurance saying because im such a god damn good driver there refunding £150. So my insurance is £950. :D:D So glad its below £1000 (Just).

Joking aside that covers the alloy refurb. Need to ring them actually they have been there over 3 weeks now

WTF? Insurance brokers giving you money back.. Kinell, your blessed. My renewal is up today, and its looking at £2600 fully comp... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would kick a helpless child in the face for £950 a year insurance..

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
WTF? Insurance brokers giving you money back.. Kinell, your blessed. My renewal is up today, and its looking at £2600 fully comp... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would kick a helpless child in the face for £950 a year insurance..

Wow thats high. Is that after shopping around or just renewal with your current company?

Sure my chav brother would be happy to be the 'helpless child' :happy:

Looking nice mate. You got the wheels on it yet pal?

Picking them up tomorrow so they should be very soon :D

Just washed the car again and started to wax it but now its raining :( Hopefully it will dry off so I can finish off

Deleted member 35176

Dude there is a bigg ass NW meet in Preston, its only a 35 minute drive, we get people with VCDS (Chris :p) and people with parts to sell and trade. Its at a pub aswell so drinkings an option, check the link in my sig if you fancy it!!

The car looks awesome!!! Keep up the good work, would love to see it in the flesh ;) (*Cough* at the Preston meet *Cough*) lol

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Dude there is a bigg ass NW meet in Preston, its only a 35 minute drive, we get people with VCDS (Chris :p) and people with parts to sell and trade. Its at a pub aswell so drinkings an option, check the link in my sig if you fancy it!!

The car looks awesome!!! Keep up the good work, would love to see it in the flesh ;) (*Cough* at the Preston meet *Cough*) lol

Hoping to get down to the next one mate :D

and thanks :)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Was looking at slamming t'other day. Im just worried being the mate 'taxi' that its gonna rub. Might need some adjustable coilovers or whatever. or air :p

Pic 'whoring' will be taking place tomorrow mate :D

Not at all.. Get 40mm springs, and take your back seats out.. Weight saving, and no rubbing.. It worked with me for 4months :) Just go out with one mate in the car.. Fuch them..

Hurry up and get them pictures on mate..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.