Andys Glacier Blue Ibiza Tdi

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Not at all.. Get 40mm springs, and take your back seats out.. Weight saving, and no rubbing.. It worked with me for 4months :) Just go out with one mate in the car.. Fuch them..

Hurry up and get them pictures on mate..

Back seats out is an idea...always wanted a van some limo tints on the back windows :happy: :think:

and as requested :)

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

tyres need a good clean but its been 'one of them weeks' as middle aged women say

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Looking good man! Improve the standard sport wheels!

Whats next... You off to the meet on the 6th Blanco or Andy?

Deleted member 35176

Hopefully see you guys on the 6th will be awesome!! Haha we always talk about mods, we all get the bug and get each other going!!!! can't what to see them anthracite wheels cos they look the nuts!!

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
What happened with the banana wiper mate?

Still lieing round mate. The wiper bolt is stiff as fook. Keep meaning to pick up some wd40 or something

thinking about getting some facelift arms for the front as well because the ones on now seem to have a black camo effect where something has peeled off

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Lego Dustcaps ftw.. Got some on mine, look mint, and costs you nil pence :) Car looks top dude.. Slamm her :)

I love the For The Win Accronym.. Lmao!

OK! I admit, im looking into lowering ;)

Yeh lego dust caps are the way forward. Had them on almost 2 weeks now including trips to bootle and various parts of manchester and liverpool...surprised :happy:

Also going to look into suedeing up the interior. mmmm suede

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Cars looking good buddy, I was looking to get some Lego dustcaps but I really want rubics cube ones :)

Never seen rubix cube ones, not full size surely?haha just 1 cube on each cap?

Car looked good tonight mate, nice seeing you too! Wheels look even better in person :)

Nice one mate yeh it was good but a bit nerve racking being round so many new people. yours was looking good to wanna get mine colour coded and cupra spoiler now looked really smart:p

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
were can i get some of those caps? not sure i want the lego ones, i like them but a few people have them, but love rubix cubes as saw them on a 106 in Fast Car mag and liked them

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Nice one mate yeh it was good but a bit nerve racking being round so many new people. yours was looking good to wanna get mine colour coded and cupra spoiler now looked really smart:p
Haha my thoughts entirely mate, first meet is always the hardest gets a lot easier after that.

You colour coded the silver one if I remember correctly :shrug: makes a big difference I think.

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Where is the local meet? Is it stockport way?

And colour coding completely changes the mk4.. So does the cupra front bumper.. Really starting to like the mk4 beeza! :)

It was in preston, but I think it might be getting moved :confused: not sure
Haha my thoughts entirely mate, first meet is always the hardest gets a lot easier after that.

You colour coded the silver one if I remember correctly :shrug: makes a big difference I think.
Yeah i did tidies it up nicely. think im gonna go gloss black mirrors and colour the strips and handles

were can i get some of those caps? not sure i want the lego ones, i like them but a few people have them, but love rubix cubes as saw them on a 106 in Fast Car mag and liked them

Got the lego ones off ebay but they are easy to make if you have the motivation lol. Not seen any rubix cubes ones anywhere though, might be a DIY job?