angel eye lights

killer205

Jun 2, 2007
dose any one know where to get a set of black/smoked angel eye lights from for the ibiza 1998 2.0 16v all i can find is the chrome i can not find the smoked ones any where

cheers

R3 NDD

Apr 1, 2008
redcar
yeah its a bit wierd considering it dosent even start at the beging of the pre facelift :confused: must be a mistake somewhere ?

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
yeah its a bit wierd considering it dosent even start at the beging of the pre facelift :confused: must be a mistake somewhere ?

I would have thought the actual headlight will fit because people hav fitted the GTi headlights from the post facelift....... I think the inductors are different.

Anyway please correct me if I'm wrong :)

R3 NDD

Apr 1, 2008
redcar
bit of an expensive gamble if they dont fit! and they would look daft with stard indicators if they dont fit!:(

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Well you order them, try to fit them.... if not send them back within a week and say they not what you want! And if you look on ebay you can get inductors like them! :)

dannycam

i've got chromed ones and smoked them myself. it's a bit of a hessle to find black ones. otherwise you can open them and sprey them. the hardest part is opening them i got a couple of probs when i changed their rings

jasonwinslow

Mk2 16v GTi
Apr 4, 2008
Bournemouth
dose any one know where to get a set of black/smoked angel eye lights from for the ibiza 1998 2.0 16v all i can find is the chrome i can not find the smoked ones any where

cheers

Hi mate, I have a set of black/smoked angel eyes on my mk2 ibiza (1998), I am after a set of standard GTi headlights if you were interested in a p/x?

They were bought second hand off a guy on here who advertised them in the 'for sale' bit on here. I got them fitted and adjusted yesterday for the MOT so the beams are legal for RHD cars, but I just don't think they're my cup of tea after all.

PM me if you're interested! :)

Jason

griff82

Leon Cupra 20v Turbo
Jan 13, 2009
sorry mate i also have gti lights as mine is a gti cupra sport but thourght someone wanted to swap the angle eyes......my n/s light has been broken are you selling them singley

mk216v

Can someone put a pic of those lights here coz I went to euro link and there is no picture anymore.