Angel eyes + H.I.D's???

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
well hid's replace the bulbs as such so as long as the angel eyes use bulbs i can't see why not ?

probably better for it too as the glass/lens temperature is lower

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
there are plenty of people using hids with angel eyes . You might want to have a butchers at uncle festers thread in the readers rides section, he did extensive surgery on his!

i have been thinking about getting some myself and wonder how they would look without hids

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
there are plenty of people using hids with angel eyes . You might want to have a butchers at uncle festers thread in the readers rides section, he did extensive surgery on his!

i have been thinking about getting some myself and wonder how they would look without hids

Dangerous - the light output is less than you get with the OE units - ask J@ames ... it's the reason he fitted HIDS to his angel eyes.

I think what i did classifies as butchery haha

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Had angel eyes with hids on my last car, you need hids to make the projector light work properly imho.

Angel eyes are generally H1 where as ours are H7, can buy hid bulbs separately though :)

shep1984

This is not something that i have though of before - i do like Angel eyes on other cars...does anyone have any pics with them on the LCR??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members