Angel Tuning Remap Advice

xSCYTHERx

Jul 29, 2011
London
Hey Guys,

Im looking to get a stage 1 remap done on my FR - petrol.

Been looking around and found a company called Angel Tuning - http://www.angeltuning.co.uk/ who will do a remap for around £250 or two cars for £400.

Seems like a really good deal but is this for a reason? Has anybody used them before and if so are they alright?

WOuld you recommend using someone like this or to stick with something more "respected" like a Revo remap?

Advice greatly appreciated.

xSCYTHERx

Jul 29, 2011
London
Yeah I did and saw the reviews where some people have had 2/3 cars done and said there has been no problems and other people have said that they have had no BHP gain at all.

Just wondering if in general £250 is too cheap for a map? Found a company near me that do Revo maps for £299 so may just go for that instead!!

Mar 13, 2010
Id go revo ot of the two, ive seen 2 maps by angel and i wasnt impressed at all.

Alvinlee

I agree. Had my ibiza fr 130 tuned by them. They didnt even know which map to put in. Avoid this company i think is my advice. All cowboys, go for revo

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
And from the other side, I've seen maps they've done and they've been perfectly adequate, whereas I would say Revo are overpriced and not as good as they are made out on here

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.