Any help gratefull accepted!!!!

victheviking

ok where to start.
Got an 02 reg leon with problems.
firstly the old chestnut of water in drivers footwell, thought it may be windscreen as no water visibly coming in thru door seals, took it to have windscreen resealed and (£75 quid later)my front screen wash don't work!! Autoglass not local so if its just something minor will sort myself,any ideas?

Secondly central locking works all doors open(well button goes up!) but cannot get the handle on the drivers side to open door from outside , have to climb in passenger side and wiggle my ass over gear stick (ooops hope i dont slip))))):p
this all after faulty epc light, boot lock failing , horn failing , chipped windscreen and some ****** running a supermrket trolley into my rear!!!!
Feel i am jinxed.
So any ideas to any of the above will be gratefully accepted:help: :help: :help:

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
first one is pollen filter under the scuttle tray for the leak (needs reseating properly) as for the washers, i bet the hose is disconnected

the pin may have come out of the handle that pulls the lock, not that easy to sort, may need the inner door card coming off to have a look

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
Saul said:
first one is pollen filter under the scuttle tray for the leak (needs reseating properly) as for the washers, i bet the hose is disconnected

the pin may have come out of the handle that pulls the lock, not that easy to sort, may need the inner door card coming off to have a look
dont forget the metal membrain inbetween the door cardand door its self.10 10mm bolts and a lot of hassel,id take it to a dealer and get them to check it mate its alot less hassel unless you know what your doin.....I know cause i work for RAC autowindscreens and we have trouble cleanin glass out the bottom of door on leons and golfs due to this as the door lock needs removin to gain access,like i said alot of hassel....
If you have paid Autoglass £75 to reseal the screen the you have warrenty on that so get the lazy swine to come out to you and check your washer jets as its down to them then they can sort the problem for you.dont let them get away without sortin it as i can tell you first hand that it is in the guarentee mate get them out ,,,who cares if they have to come out god knows how many miles,,,play your face and you may get a free valet;) ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise