any one got NoS

Triple D

Devonmikeyboy is getting NOS and propane fitted in his A3 diesel supercar as we speak. Your bro is getting a 75 shot so should see over 300 bhp, im just worried with all the abuse it has already suffered with, it may go BANG very shortly.

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
Devonmikeyboy is getting NOS and propane fitted in his A3 diesel supercar as we speak. Your bro is getting a 75 shot so should see over 300 bhp, im just worried with all the abuse it has already suffered with, it may go BANG very shortly.

:happy: supercar.. i think he is going overboard iMO pay 20k for a car then try to get twice as much bhp than standard, costing 1000's and 1000's of pounds getting custom bits.

when a mk3 cupra with IHI (6-7k) 340bhp will fly past...

yes the running cost will be the same once you factor in depreciation, nos and propane refills....he's mad simply mad.

i get what he is doing, but why i don't get .... ;)

Triple D

If your gonna say that your getting it then im gonna :runaway: from your car and keep well clear from you. Dont want shades of metal and glass going all over my car when it blows to pieces ;)

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
nooo!! i never want that in my car... the next and only thing that is being done to my car is a re-map.. thats it. i will save all the crazy **** for the caterham.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.