Anybody got an new FR TDI yet?

garethrobson

FR LOVER
Jun 10, 2009
County Durham
nice :) how did you make them?

I pick up mine tomorrow at 5 after work. I saw it on saturday and i am in love with it :) was worried about the lumina orange but it REALLY suits the car :D

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Yeah, how did you make those? I would love a set like that with the red B on it! me thinks you and I shuld talk business hahahahahahahaaha

rspears

I do a bit of airbrushing as a hobby and have a vinyl plotter for cutting my stencils etc. I just took the necessary measurements, duplicated the FR logo to suit and used matt black sign vinyl cut with the plotter. Viola!

Good luck with yours tomorrow. The Lumina Orange does make the car stand out!

garethrobson

FR LOVER
Jun 10, 2009
County Durham
picked my car up tonight i have to say...WOW!

I have fallen in love with the car it is absolutely amazing in EVERY WAY!

The engine just pushes and pushes like crazy in every gear with practically no lag at all :D

The lumina orange is also truly stunning! It is worth every penny just for the look on peoples faces :p

Cant wait to get some pictures taken (will probably be on wednesday night).

WOOOHOOO !!

rspears

Excellent! I'll have to catch up with you soon to see it in the flesh!!!:p

tattyhead75

Jan 5, 2009
SHEFFIELD
i so wanted one of these cars but was told they were not doing the fr in a diesel so i ordered the cupra then only 2 days later they decide to do the fr in a diesel how gutted was i. if i cant get on with the cupra and the dsg im going to change to the fr as ive had the mark 4 version for the last 5 years and its the best car ive ever had dont really want to let it go but needs must:cry:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.