Anyone bought a 1.6tdi leon mk3 yet?

Tricksc

It's Tricky
Dec 29, 2011
Sheffield
I got mine in white. Looks great, sometimes I wish I got Alor blue because it stands out but I do love it in white. I got mine on a PCP so I can't really do much to it, only stuff that I could put back and wouldn't void the warranty :/ How many posts do I have to make before I can put pics up?

you need to go past 15posts to upload photos on here mate also get a photobucket account to upload the pics on here.

Adamzork

cheers mate what do you get in the convience pack & also what mpg are getting from the 1.6tdi. sounds like you got a good deal on the leon you bought, i cant wait to test drive one next year.

also forgot to say mine will be a 5door leon due to practicality for my family.
Went for monsoon grey according to comp averaged 52mpg since new lots of town driving up to. 3,000 miles now I think could do with a bit more torque as had a 1.9tdi mk2 before so lacks a bit f bottom end so ight get revo stage 1 chip in a few more thousand miles convience pack has auto wipers auo lights and self dipping rear view mirror which works great

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricksc

It's Tricky
Dec 29, 2011
Sheffield
Went for monsoon grey according to comp averaged 52mpg since new lots of town driving up to. 3,000 miles now I think could do with a bit more torque as had a 1.9tdi mk2 before so lacks a bit f bottom end so ight get revo stage 1 chip in a few more thousand miles convience pack has auto wipers auo lights and self dipping rear view mirror which works great

cheers mate for the reply, post some pics up of your leon if you want to mate, still going to test drive the new golf aswell but not going to bother with the jetta so it now between mk3 leon & mk7 golf. think i know i'll end up with the leon cause it works out alot cheaper to buy & better looking than the golf so heart now set on this for next year.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise