Anyone Debadgde their Cupra?

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Hi

I have a Mk1 Leon Cupra and am wanting to remove all my badges and add the C U P R A lettering.

Am I right in thinking the Mk2 comes with this as standard what size are they?

If so anyone debaged their's and not want the letters? lol

If so how much for them?

Cheers

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Apparantly so but there's not dealer in my town anymore, used to be JCT600 but they seem to have abandoned Seat :eek:(

Would any VAG dealer be able to get them you reckon?

johnvx220

May 10, 2007
Plymouth
I have taken my FR badge of the rear of my diesel and replaced it with a VW red Tdi. Just stops the boy racers from cutting you up. Relpacemnt fr badges are cheap when it comes to sell the car at a latter date.

johnvx220

May 10, 2007
Plymouth
New ones are sub £10 so it can be replaced at ant time. Leaves me in peace and keeps idioits in the dark. Nice when they have left you alone only to pass them in a couple of miles because they had forgoten about "that" DIESEL :redface:.

Eddy Gein

Jan 23, 2007
How easy was it to debadge? heat gun and spoon technique? Im thinking of removing the "leon" from the boot.

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
Yeah, I just realised that..

So why dont you just get another set of the Red TDI badge on the side of the car for the rear? I like the lettering there, subtle and sharp

johnvx220

May 10, 2007
Plymouth
The TDi badge is from a MK4 bora / golf, nice chunky red with silver outline. Item 180117337794 on ebay is the same.
Dental floss is the way to get the org. off as 20vt Tony suggests but it takes a little time. Heat gun usless.

rich RS

Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT 150 FR
Aug 5, 2006
Driving some where!
Well when I used the kettle I did leave it stand a few minutes first, after boiling it before using on the car,
then used a bit of polish to make the area nice and shiney afterwards!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise