anyone had a bodykit fitted? how much was it?

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
interested in buying a kit or partial kit, i know the price for the kit - roughly about 800 pounds, but wondered how much anyone has paid for spraying and fitting. thanks paul

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Thats wot m thinking of doing, maybe skirts as well :)

Me too, needs something to drop the sides down. About £180 + VAT for the skirts themselves, SEAT didnt have any stock when I checked, which is probably good for my bank balance..lol

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Me too, needs something to drop the sides down. About £180 + VAT for the skirts themselves, SEAT didnt have any stock when I checked, which is probably good for my bank balance..lol

Haha i no wot u mean :), as u say i think the sides would look better dropped a little, did this with my current zetec s and it looks much better i think :)

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
i dont know what u guys think, but its not the buying of the stuff that is too expensive, it is the spraying and fitting that doubles the price! :cry:

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
have orderd a rear boot spoiler for mine waiting for em to tell me its in so i can go have it fitted

they did have a 1.4 in the dealer when i got mine with the full kit on, looks nice

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members