Anyone using 17x9 wheels on the Ibiza?Do they fit?

brwmogazos

Interceptor
Apr 19, 2006
South Greece
I was wondering since my favourite wheels, works CR KAI have to be 17x9 in order to have the concavity face(and not the flat face which looks like cr*p), if the 17x9 wheels can be fitted in my car without issues...

So anyone running 17x9 inch wheels without probs?

or even 18x8 + without clearance issues with the arches...

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
there was a guy on here....Croakey....he ran 9" wide rims on the rear, doubt you'll get 9's in the front.

Rashcupra ran 18" alloys.....

all depends on the offset of the wheel :shrug:

search in the MK.4 section, there's a thread in there about Which alloys fit.....might be in the FAQ section.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
I was wondering since my favourite wheels, works CR KAI have to be 17x9 in order to have the concavity face(and not the flat face which looks like cr*p), if the 17x9 wheels can be fitted in my car without issues...

So anyone running 17x9 inch wheels without probs?

or even 18x8 + without clearance issues with the arches...

Just looked at the specs of those wheels, and it appears that the 17x9's are 5x114 PCD, so you'd need adapters aswell. Prob be far too much poke on the front! :blink: They do various offsets though.

brwmogazos

Interceptor
Apr 19, 2006
South Greece
Yes...

unfortunately theres no wheel with concavity face even in the size of 17x8....so its a no go...

ill stick with my stock cupra wheels and maybe repaint them in even more dark grey or matt black...

My mate had the Works Emotion CR Kais on his GT4... lovely wheels! will post a pic when I get home.

They do them if 3 dif taper values... but you're right, the deep taper only comes in 9J.

[EDIT]
P.S.

Why don't you get a staggered fitment, with perhaps the 9J Deep taper on the back and a 7/8J semi taper on the front?

[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.