Are wheel enhancements worth it?

My car was significantly damaged after a road accident, and I’m bringing it to this car body repair Cardiff shop to restore its old beauty. They told me that aside from repairing the bodywork, they can also enhance my wheels. I have some modifications in mind that I want to try, but is this worth it? What other benefits can such changes offer aside from aesthetics?

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Depends what they are offering, and how much it costs.

If its just a refurb in a different colour then its up to you. Hypersilver is a popular colour because it looks more like polished metal, but it will show any kerbing marks a lot more.

Action Man

Mar 24, 2019
Depends how you are enhancing your wheels ...a refurbish back to like new will always look good....and upgrade to a different style is all down to taste...some look great...some look like a dumb idea cos they don't flow with anything else...hence why there are a gazillion styles of wheel... one thing that is true is that scruffy wheels make the whole car look crap ....but if you've got a daily driver then big wheels curbs, speed humps, brake dust, abrasive chemical cleaners mean wheels take some punishment...and the bigger they are the less defense they have

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.