Arosa TDi wanted

Russell

I would like to buy an Arosa TDi. Can you help?
Do you have or know of one for sale. Can you point me in the direction of a good dealer?
Cash buy, no px

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Lives in Lincs though :)

I drove down a year back to look what is now Scott's Cordie - helpful guys.

M

spook

Bought mine new from local SEAT dealer

Black, free matts for £8,600

is that good or bad?

gavin.kilner

I paid £8,300 for a met grey, for cash at my local dealer.

I bought it right at the end of the month - he told me that if he sells a fixed number of cars in that month he gets a bonus, so could give me a bigger discount than usual.

Excellent car! a few small niggling problems but nothing major!

gavin.kilner

I bought the car from Stoneacre in Doncaster.

Yes it was cheap, but the aftersales is appalling, I was thinking of taking it to the Seat dealer in York for the next service, are they any good?

I test drove a car at the York dealer and they were very helpful, but couldn't even get hold of an Arosa TDi, never mind talk discounts!

PS I should mention that I bough my car on a 'Y' plate just a few weeks before the new '51' plate came out - this will have helped me get a good deal no doubt!

Last edited by a moderator:

spook

Gavin - Trentons in HUll have always been OK for me, was my Renault dealer before they changed to SEAT

spook

Originally posted by Hindey
A black TDi? :confused:

I thought you could only get the 16v in black?

actually, to confuse you more so did the SEAT salesmen at the place where I bought it from.

but search on the computer came up with a Black TDi from SEAT central, strange, pity though it came with a grey interior, would have loved red

rise_uk

Jul 23, 2001
Chrome Grill Kit

Originally posted by GZA
You have nearly always been able to get them in black. I had one in my showroom and sold it with a chrome grill kit which looked stonking finished the front end off a treat.

Colin(GZA)

Where can I get the chrome grill kit from and how much will I be looking at. Cheers!

rise_uk

Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by GZA
Where bouts do you live we could get one posted out to you.

Any pics of the chrome grill kit only my Arosa is a funny colour and not sure what it looks like with it on! How much are we looking at for the kit anyway?

jonjon

I've got the chrome grill on my Flash Red TDI it looks great. Bournemouth SEAT wanted £26 and said they would call me when in stock (They didn't call) so I bought one from SMC SEAT in Exeter £12.50!!!!! I'm using them for sevicing and to fit my rear spoiler. Also I bought my TDI nearly new and had to travel to Bury St Edmunds (250 miles) but I only paid £6995 with 12000 miles omn the clock.

cardiff arosa

theres one for sale on this site. have a look under seats for sale

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members