Arosa TDI

Cupra_joeboy

May 16, 2007
Derbyshire
Hi,

Just a quick one really, on the look out for a good condition TDI prefer a black one but silver would be ok to. For the girlfriend. Selling a Lupo sport at the min should be getting around £3600 for it so want to buy a Arosa TDI and a cool set of rims so looking for something as close to 3k as possible.

Miles can not be over 60k and needs to be as new as possible, not interested in any dogs.

Do not mid the travel as long as we have good pictures to go by and your a reliable kind of person.

it might seem a bit of a tall order, but just looking for a silver/black Arosa TDI good miles for between £3000-3500.

Any help would be wicked.

Merry Christmas (hohoho)

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Nice choice in arosa, ive got a black arosa TDi, and also a silver 1.0S. So both are great colours IMO :D

Your shouldnt have any problems finding one within your budget, although black ones do seem slightly more rare, silver is a more popular colour.

Great engine the TDi, you wont regret buying one :D

Good luck with the search, best place to look as always is autotrader, there is usually a couple on there, although you might have to travel to get the right one. I did 400 miles to get my TDi!

Cupra_joeboy

May 16, 2007
Derbyshire
hopefully find one quick, Amy would prefer a black one as her Lupo sport is black. But silver would more than be cool to.

Please help, got a buyer for the Lupo now so need to get a Arosa TDI quick.

Any ideas?

Joe

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
I dont know of anyone on the forums selling a TDi, there was a very smart silver one for sale on clublupo not long ago but thats not sold.

But it ight be worth keeping an eye on clublupo to see if any come up for sale.

Are there non on autotrader that take your fancy?

There is a black 02 reg on there for £2990 but its slightly over the mileage you want with 64,000, looks tidy though.

Cupra_joeboy

May 16, 2007
Derbyshire
sorted now, playing cards close to chest but will let you all know tomorrow when we have picked it up.

Yeah rang and asked about the black one, sounds a tidy little thing, really nice guy to.

Got an 03 reg, and managed to knock £500 off the price!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advise fella

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Are you the same person who is on clublupo too?

If you are ive just replied :)

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Hmm maybe not then, it seems arosa TDis are a popular buy at the moment.

Its the bargin arosa thread i was talking about, buying a grey arosa TDi, they also have a lupo sport for sale so i thought that would be you?

Cupra_joeboy

May 16, 2007
Derbyshire
could be, not sure, im confused. we have just sold a lupo sport. just picked up the tdi from lincs for a bargain price of £3.5k, got him down from £4k. 44k miles, 6 months tax, 12 months mot, 2003 gun metal grey. tdi s.

Amy is well please with it.

Mission complete.

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Oh yes it was you then,

That car used to belong tp somone on clublupo too, they p/ex for a fiesta sportvan.

You got a very good deal there :)

Cupra_joeboy

May 16, 2007
Derbyshire
cool man, its not a bad car tbh. Drives really well, already noticed fuel consumption and is slightly nippier than the lupo sport.

All in all a really good buy and and great car. Just need to get my golf gt tdi sorted now!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.