Ateca Front Tyre Wear - Expectations?

Tell

Staff member
My nice replacement ones last year:

Just need snow šŸ¤£.

(There are now Crossclimate 2s)

Deleted member 98136

When I changed mine I went for a mid priced tyre called Rotella, they turned out to have exactly the same tread pattern as the Potzenas, before I commited myself, I had done some research and they were a quite highly rated tyre.

All in they cost me Ā£330 for four tyres, balanced and fitted by a Mobile Tyre Fitter, Well pleased !

Seem to be a bit quieter and the same roadholding either wet or dry as previous.

Tell

Staff member
When I changed mine I went for a mid priced tyre called Rotella, they turned out to have exactly the same tread pattern as the Potzenas, before I commited myself, I had done some research and they were a quite highly rated tyre.

All in they cost me Ā£330 for four tyres, balanced and fitted by a Mobile Tyre Fitter, Well pleased !

Seem to be a bit quieter and the same roadholding either wet or dry as previous.
As opposed to over Ā£1,000 for the CrossClimates ;). I wanted to go self respecting 4Drive since if you got 4Drive you need all weather ones or Winter for the snow else you achieve little on summer ones with a 4Drive... eg. tha standard ones that came with the car. Pleased with those.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members