ATECA Quadlock Pinouts

J40hnw

Dec 16, 2021
Hopfully the techs out there will be able to assist.
Im in the middle of fitting Seat sound to my 2018 Ateca and have come up against an issue where the wires will go in the Quadlock.
On mine there are alrready wires in the place where SS wires would go. See pics.
Can anyone shed some light on what these wire may be for and if they can be moved or removed?

Any help is much apprecieated :)
unnamed (1).jpg

Reactions: Tell
You have to modify the existing wiring, the unit will also require a new sound dataset & coding.
If you just unplug them the speakers attached to them won't work..

If you change the wiring without the coding & sound dataset, it won't work

Alternatively, buy a plug and play kit with the software modifications included in the price & a warranty

You can also get our wiring installed at VW Retrofit

Last edited:

Tell

Staff member

J40hnw

Dec 16, 2021
Hiya and thank you for the replies.;)

I've been on the Spanish forum and found the write up for the Leon as above its now translated and pretty useful.
Something to do over Christmas and another visit to my guy Alex for the ness tech bits.💷💷💷

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
The Spanish guys are always good. Leon lads. Push you out of snow as well when in Luxembourg 🤣. The Seat family. We did go back into the car park and made sure they were not stuck once I was out. Was a 2WD Altea at the time I'd expect my 4WD Ateca to come sailing out 😂. It has been fine on what snow there has been.

Last edited: