Audi Wheels on a Cupra Replica...

croakey

Hey..i am looking at making my 1.4 sport into a FaceLift cupra replica...

firstly can anyone tell me if the bumpers would be a direct replacement for my originals, and how much would it cost me to get them fitted at my local dealer? i think they look so cool...

...also would it be possible to fit some audi replica wheels on my car, i've seen them on ebay for a bargain price, and even though i know they'll buckle and bend and corrode, i need them in my life... has anyone else fitted them??

...finally to stand out from the crowd i wanna see if i can make a Leon Cupra-R splitter fit...is this hard to do, and i really hope no one else has done it yet...

please please let me know the answers so i can get cracking on it, and making my ibiza truly stand out.

lots of love

Mr Croakey

:ban:

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
image%5CWheel-av5.JPG

or

replica_audi_rs6_lg.jpg

dis car is gonna look sicK!

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
you joking about the splitter? Loads of people have. And bumper should fit fine. Really beg me and Ill steal some Audi wheels off the twat at college 18 years old and has a brand new A3 1.6

croakey

i think the second ones are the ones i want..RS4's arent they?

would i be able to get 18's on my car as well?? and i want it low enough to look cool, but high enough i can still ripp over the speedbumps

croakey

do you think seat sport springs would do the job i need? i though about coilovers but my dad says that they'll make my teeth fall out and give me a sore bum :S

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
hmm personally coilovers would be my only choice if I wanted 2 change. But on a 1.4 not sure if I would, think I would put some money toward a remap and put 17s on with a LCR splitter makes it look a lot lower must admit. Also my guide is in the FAQ area for the splitter if it helps any

croakey

what is a remap?? i have a satnav i got for christmas so i dont think i'll need a map?? that is unless maybe i got to visit Auntie Jane in Scotland?

and my friend has 17's on his saxo, so i wanna go one better :)

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
I think u can get the ecu on a 1.4 "remaped " "flashed" etc check revo ccc etc. and I wouldnt go one better this time not the best policy to go on

croakey

what is a remap?? and i dont think getting flashed would help!

i wanna go one better..has anyone put 19's on yet? that would look pimp

T. Spark

I cant believe how many people were actually taking this serious for a moment!

Out of interest I didnt think there was any difference between, pre and facelift Cupra's.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
croakey thought you hated the idea of audi rims as they are common go for some porsche wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remap wouldnt do much for the money and coilovers are the only option for suspension!

lcr lip has been covered somany times you must be pulling our legs!!!! check the sig ive got 1 on mine :shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise