Auto Fold Wing Mirrors (from the Key Fob)

Ginge

Jan 4, 2002
Leyland
Visit site
Is it possible to program the LCR Key fob, so that when you lock the car, the wing mirrors automatically fold in?

I have done a search, but can't find anything about programming the key fob. :confused:

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
Ginge said:
Is it possible to program the LCR Key fob, so that when you lock the car, the wing mirrors automatically fold in?

I have done a search, but can't find anything about programming the key fob. :confused:

speak to FEEL on here(phil)he has this working u need the autowindows module mail him

vern

Ginge

Jan 4, 2002
Leyland
Visit site
vern said:
Ginge seen as u are in warrington,awesomegti sell these look here :thumbup:

vern

Thanks Vern :thumbup: I was sorry to see the Cas Tigers get relegated from Super League. I always enjoyed watching the Wire beat Cas at the Jungle :bleh:

Cheers for the link

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
Ginge said:
Thanks Vern :thumbup: I was sorry to see the Cas Tigers get relegated from Super League. I always enjoyed watching the Wire beat Cas at the Jungle :bleh:

Cheers for the link
LMAO Ginge

Had second thoughts on helping u when i saw where u were from lol
yeah bit sad mate,but sh*t happens,hopefully we will be back in SL next time :thumbup:

vern

cuprarstevefitz

auto folding mirrors from key fob

just reading this thread and eyes popping out interested in wanting it!! :-o

but as it was nearly 3 years ago that it was posted does anyone have anymore info on getting hold of the module i need for the best show off bling u can have!!

links would be very appreciated

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
"dosnt opening and closig the mirrors burn the motor/mechanism out?" thats like saying, dont switch the lights on all the while because the bulbs will burn out :lol:

does anybody have anylinks to this module?

cuprarstevefitz

just ordered mine now with express delivery £78 well spent in my eyes!! :clap:

apparantly looking at about 6 weeks or so for delivery but will have so what happens i guess!!

Had auto closure on my calibra after fitting a clifford alarm and it is the ultimate show off bling!!

cuprarstevefitz

i imagine you could with some kind of electrical witchcraft, but tbh i prefere to go stealth mode, dont fancy the idea of unlocking my car and it light up like a christmas tree!

I guess you could turn it off to suit though, my mates got it on his golf and it pisses him off too esp where he lives he'd rather people see him when he's driving off not about to get in so he can get mugged!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.