Autoexpress Driver power Leon 18th

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Autoexpress Driver Power 2010 In this weeks edition has put the Leon at 18th out of 100. A jump of 47 places from last year!! Maybe the FL model has helped? Leon came 4th for performance with Scooby 1st and Jag XF 3rd. Skoda Octavia was 3rd and Golf MkVI 6th Overall so a goodresult for SEAT oh and dealers are up 11 places to 11th!!

Last edited:

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Autoexpress Driver Power 2010 In this weeks edition has put the Leon at 18th out of 100. A jump of 47 places from last year!! Maybe the FL model has helped? Leon came 4th for performance with Scooby 1st and Jag XF 3rd. Skoda Octavia was 3rd and Golf MkVI 6th Overall so a goodresult for SEAT oh and dealers are up 11 places to 11th!!

damn forgot to vote , i could have made it rock bottom :cartman::cartman::cartman::cartman:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Both of you have suffered from both an unreliable product and poor dealer service, I amazed at the dealer rating although SERE motors NI has been rated as the top franchised dealer in the UK recently.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Dave at Sere motors is a top bloke and deserves all te credit he gets :)
just a shame SEAT dont have the same dedication and customer services skills that he has , then we would all be praising them , but sadly they dont.

I think dealing with Dave is another thing i am going to miss :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members