autolock feature

hon_n_gem

Candy White K1
Mar 22, 2006
Kent
www.auto-tuner.co.uk
ok, my 05 FR has the autolock feature...works fine and all. but is there any way that it will unlock all the doors when i remove the key? as it stands it only unlocks the drivers door..i just hate people trying to pull off my door handle!

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
As far as i am aware if you unlock all doors (2 clicks) when you remove the key from ignition it will unlock all doors

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
There should be a button on the inside, near the window switch that has two pics on it, one for lock the other unlocks the whole car.

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
yeah, you can turn your selective unlock off with vag com, this wil mean one press of unlock will unlock all doors.

(Recode moduel 46 and ad 1 to existing code ie if code is 12345 recode to 12345+1 = 12346)

btw when the key is removed from ignition the doors will return to the state they were in before they auto locked IIRC

Last edited:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
yeah, you can turn your selective unlock off with vag com, this wil mean one press of unlock will unlock all doors.

(Recode moduel 46 and ad 1 to existing code ie if code is 12345 recode to 12345+1 = 12346)

btw when the key is removed from ignition the doors will return to the state they were in before they auto locked IIRC

i think your right mate, if all the doors are unlocked before you pull away and auto lock, they all unlock again when you take the key out, just get in the habbit of doudle pressing your unlock button on the key before you get in.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
My car doesn't return the state before autolocking when I remove the key - only the drivers door ever unlocks, even if before setting off i'd opened all doors to let passengers in.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members