autosport pics

gazjones

had a great day today and got pics of few seats which are posted below and others can be seen in the link below
DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/gazjones1/autosport/?start=20

lookin good Gaz, we were there today, and thoroughly enjoyed it!
managed to get a BTCC champions sticker from the stand too :)
did you see the live show? DT in the Aston was the best part, totally awesome. closely followed by the sound from the WRC scoob. Still miss mine :(

there was me(stu) and Vick, along with Tris and Barbs, Arosaracer (Gaz and Amanda) J@mes and Smooth(Matt) saw a few SEAT shirted peeps walking about.
Hope you had a good day :)

Stu

gazjones

was great live show was great i loved the focus rally car blue flames out the exhaust lots of poping but the aston was great so were the little rear engined cars that were pulling wheelies! enjoed every minute of the day

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
great pics gaz..only downside for me was Blueflame were not there...typical..:cry: still managed to get a shortshifter from those good guys at forge thou, £60..Bonus, so not a totally horrific day....

great pics gaz..only downside for me was Blueflame were not there...typical..:cry: still managed to get a shortshifter from those good guys at forge thou, £60..Bonus, so not a totally horrific day....

tell me about it!!!
we decided to leave and when i got off the bus i remembered i dint go back to Forge for the strut brace :(

it was RRP at £61, the guy said i could take it today for £40. was gonna offer a lower price and see if a could haggle a better deal, then forgot :doh:

Stu

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
best two pics of the day....

LOOK VERY CLOSELY... matt (smooth) did this with his face! ;) :whistle: ...

mattsmoony.jpg

and me! :D ....

WOW-1.jpg

Triple D

:roflmao: gaz, you look smart in that first pic :lol: did you say to darren, yo, check dis, i iz your greatest fan.... i drive me a lcr with da boost ;)

J@MES, you also look smart, unitll i see you with your chavvy trainers on :ban:

Looked like a good day, was gonna go but overslept :(

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
Triple D.. chavvy trainers?! :confused: :blink: [:@]

edit: thanks dan! ;)

Last edited:

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
I went yesterday too
I had a look round and had lots of chats to our suppliers and hopefully some new ones
It was soooo much fun
The best bit for me was the live show......
Excellent
The Ford Capri`s
I LOVE them cars as I had one that was modded to the hills
Brought back some fond memories
Oh and the wheelying mini cars , they was superb!!!!!
Did see a few Seat shirts knocking about , I should have tapped you on the shoulders , as I had to buy my own beer :(
Sarah

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.